Graphic Designer / Software DesignerDo you have a passion for modern UX/UI in web and app development? Are you interested in branding and company design? Because we are looking for our first in-house full-time designer.
Who are we?
BitSpace is an award-winning technology company that specializes in blockchain related services and exponential technologies.
We are an incubator of startup companies whose business models incorporate technologies such as:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Virtual Reality
We are going to launch our crypto-currency exchange service – BitGate – through a mobile trading platform.
The first minimum viable product (MVP) will be based in Norway, with expansion plans to other countries.
We are growing fast and looking to elevate our design style and process. That’s why we are looking for a creative and innovative Graphic Designer or Software Designer to jump on board to drive our visual style and guidelines.
You will be working directly with front-end developers, marketing, and product owners. Join us in brainstorming and initiating innovative ideas for how the company can reach its full potential.
- Develop cutting edge user focused web and mobile app user interfaces and experiences
- Develop and enforce the company visual guidelines internally and externally
- Create crisp and clean implementable prototype concepts and wireframes
- Work directly with marketing and development teams to implement user feedback to improve usability
- Document all stages of design from concept to prototype to implementation
- Stay on top of design trends and solutions that could add value to our company
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in software graphical design
- Must have demonstrated ability to work with a diverse team of programmers and marketers
- Professional experience with Adobe Suite Experience including Adobe After Effects
- Bachelor’s degree in design or software design preferred
- Ready to work in a challenging and exciting startup environment
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills (English is mandatory; Norwegian is a plus)
- “Can-do” attitude
What can we offer?
As a funded startup your compensation package will include industry competitive salary and share option linked to company performance.
If you are interested in joining a serious Nordic startup with global ambitions, send us your personal application to:
Want to know what kind of people you may be working with in the future?