Digital Marketing SpecialistDo you eat, sleep and breathe digital? Do you want to own and execute the digital vision for a fast growing, funded, and ambitious Nordic startup? Then we are looking for you.
Who are we?
BitSpace is an award-winning technology company that specializes in blockchain related services and exponential technologies. We are an incubator of startup companies whose business models incorporate technologies such as:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Virtual Reality
We are going to launch our crypto-currency exchange service – BitGate – through a mobile trading platform. The first minimum viable product (MVP) will be based in Norway, with expansion plans to other countries. We are growing fast and looking to elevate our design style and process. That’s why we are looking for a creative and innovative Graphic Designer or Software Designer to jump on board to drive our visual style and guidelines. We are growing fast and looking to increase our digital presence. That’s why we are looking for a charismatic and innovative Digital Marketing Specialist to jump on board to drive our digital ambitions.
- Play an active and hands-on role in the marketing and growth of the company.
- Research, write and edit content related to our product to support various sales and marketing channels, including web pages, whitepapers, newsletters, product material and social media channels.
- Assist in managing social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Flickr, YouTube) and editorial calendar to ensure content is timely, relevant, and engaging
- Prepare weekly updates and reports to track growth and success rates of campaigns; Keep up to date and informed on new social media trends and adapt accordingly.
- Monitor and optimize our campaigns and marketing activities.
- Support the marketing team in other areas as needed (public relations, events etc.)
- A bachelor’s degree (or currently enrolled student) in Marketing or equivalent work experience
- Understands and can utilize emerging platforms, digital media, SEO/SEM, and web/social media management and measurement tools (e.g. HootSuite, Google Analytics)
- Ability to take initiative, employ good judgment, and manage projects from beginning to end
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills (English and Norwegian)
- Ability to meet deadlines and to anticipate next steps or needs
- Work effectively both independently and as part of a team
What can we offer?
As a funded startup your compensation package will include industry competitive salary and share option linked to company performance. If you are interested in joining a serious Nordic startup with global ambitions, send us your personal application to:
Want to know what kind of people you may be working with in the future? Meet the team